WHAT WE BUY
Low Grade Scrap
Tungsten | Carbide | EDM Wire | High-Temp Alloys | Titanium | Ferrous/ Nonferrous Chips | Punchings | Turnings | Borings | Skeletons | Inserts | Bits
You Produce it – We handle it!
The following materials will NOT be accepted at our facility:
- Asbestos or asbestos containing materials such as pipe insulation, acetylene tanks and surfacing material commonly found on I-beams, tanks, and other structural and demolition debris( 40 CFR§61.150).
- Oils, gasoline, other petroleum products and antifreeze. This includes hydraulic fluids, gear oils, and grease. Hydraulic equipment must have hydraulic hoses removed and cylinders cut open and drained.
- Items that contain or have contained PCB’s, including small capacitors, florescent light ballast, and electrical transformers or transformer components and paint( TSCA and 40 CFR §258 ) Transformers and transformer components may be accepted if properly drained and documented as “certified clean”.
- Any type of paint container that has liquid in it. If the paint has dried in the container it will be accepted.
- Any material containing hazardous or toxic substances.
- Military scrap unless approved in advance
- Explosives or explosive residues
- Radioactive materials of any kind
- Tires, dirt, yard debris, concrete, asphalt, glass, or similar non metals materials.
- Computer monitors or televisions.